Articulating The EFCA Value
If you’re wondering why you should plant a church with the TX-OK district of the EFCA, please read on…
We have a unique commitment in the world of church planting: No Planter Left Alone! This commitment lays forth our value principles.
The incredible value you get when you plant with the TX-OK district of the EFCA—
- You get to be part of something MORE by joining the EFCA movement
- Financial assistance for your church plant that can include: up to $15,000 in church plant residency funding, $3,000 in start-up funding covering financial and EFCA boot camps, $12,000 for the church plant's first year.
- Free MissionInsite demographics reports and demographics coaching
- Medical, Dental, Disability, and Property/Casualty Insurance
- Retirement Planning
- Professional assessment and personality profiling
- Growth plan development
- World class, high quality, church planting BOOT CAMP training
- Accountability through your own Partner Advisory Team
- Personal one-on-one coaching
- Tracking and management systems support through Basecamp
- Quarterly Healthy Church Pastor Cluster with other EFCA Pastors
- Access to theological competency and proficiency training through EFCA GATEWAY
- Specific help for Hispanic focused ministries
- Access to our Annual District Conference where we will celebrate your new plant
- Access to our Church Health Clinic
- Yearly retreats for your church (Men’s Retreat, Women’s Retreat, Youth Pastor’s Retreat)
- Access to camping and retreat facilities at Twin Oaks Ranch in Buda, TX.
- Yearly trip to the Exponential East church planting conference for current church planters